I. Information We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you, and automatically through your use of our Services. We may combine information collected from or about you from these various sources.
A. Information We Collect Directly from You
We collect information directly from you in several places on our Services, as set forth generally below.
Currently, visitors to our Services are not able to access content without becoming a free or paid registered member. By registering as a paid subscriber, you will be able to view, and download materials, engage in digital social or learning experiences, customize or personalize certain content, gain access to certain community features, or rate editorial content. When you register for a free subscription level, you will have limited access as described on our website. In order to register, you must supply us with a valid email address, password, verify that you are over 18 years of age and some additional voluntary information about you (e.g., your “description”: individual, parent, teacher or caregiver, phone number, etc.).
2. Premium Services
If you’d like access to more content and events, you’ll need a paid level of membership for that offering,. You would select the term you wish to register for either a monthly membership or an annual subscription. You will be sent to a third-party site that will be collecting your billing details and processing your payment information. All customers enrolling as a free or paid subscriber will be asked to provide basic personal information such as user name, email address, type of subscription, subscription date, renewal date, address, and phone number.
3. Community Forums: Events and Comments
4. Third-Party Websites Pages:
B. Information collected indirectly from you
1. Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms. If you are a user located in the United Kingdom (UK) or in the European Economic Area (EEA), the only type of cookies we will set on your device are ‘strictly necessary cookies’ which are essential to provide you with our Website and our Services. You can block these cookies by changing your browser setting but as they are essential for the operation of our Website, this may impact the provision of our Services. For all other rest-of-world users, please see the sections below regarding the types of cookies we will set on your device.
2. Web information. We may, however, collect information that does not identify you, such as information from your web browser or information about the aggregate number of visitors to a web page. This may also include cookies, which are tiny data tags that track where you go, and help you navigate back. This information also helps us see which pages require attention.
3. Our Tracking. Tracking data consists of both individual and aggregated tracking information and is automatically gathered using “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file containing information, such as a user’s member name, that is written to the user’s hard drive by a web server and used to track the pages visited.
4. Do Not Track Disclosure
Our Services and websites do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here. (DNT link)
5. Use of the Information
We use your information, including personal information, as follows:
a. To Provide Our Services. We use your information to provide and maintain our Services, including tailoring content to you; processing orders and payments; improving our Services; developing new features, products, or services; authenticating users; performing technical operations, such as updating software; and for other service and support-related purposes.
b. To send Free Newsletters. If you’re a registered member, we use your email address to send you free email newsletters containing selected editorial, educational content, and links to our Website, and social media accounts. If you do not wish to receive the free emailed newsletters, you may opt out on your preferences page.
c. Communications. We use your information to communicate with you (including by email) about your use, or use by the children associated with your account, of our Services, including to send you product or service updates; respond to your inquiries; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes.
d. Alert you to Webinars and Events. If you register for a Next Stop webinar or Live event, we use your email address to send you notifications relevant to the webinar or Live event.
f. Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
1. Choice and Opt-out
Members may opt out of receiving updates, notifications, and/or newsletters by de-selecting the corresponding boxes in the Email preferences page. Updates, newsletters, and email notifications will also include instructions for opting out of those communications.
2. Limited Disclosures of Information
We do not sell or disclose the personal information about you described above to nonaffiliated parties (including but not limited to companies, authorities, or individuals) except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the circumstances listed below. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for those third parties’ own marketing purposes.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, from law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators, or as otherwise required by law;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us or other persons, including to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, or anything else that we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity;
- As we deem appropriate to attempt to prevent physical or emotional harm to other persons and/or to their property based on overt or implied threat;
- In connection with an actual or proposed corporate merger, acquisition, asset purchase, or other transaction or proceeding involving all or part of the business or assets to which the information pertains; and (add any left out)
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
5. Your Independent Relationship With Other Companies
Contact us by Mail:
The Next Stop Foundation, Inc.
c/o Susan M. Hankins, Attorney 4989 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 217
Peachtree Corners, Ga. 30092
 You will need a Facebook account and ask the page administrator for an invitation to the private group to participate.